Identity Card

Consular offices abroad can issue ID card in paper version.
You must be registered with AIRE
Make an appointment with the Consulate and submit the following documents:
Filled in Richiesta di emissione della carta d`identita`( Application for the issue of an Identity Card)application form
4 passport size photos
The old ID or other document (passport)
Cash for the cost of the ID plus shipping charges.